Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Share the Gospel with Everyone


I absolutely love this story! The example that Junior set for members of the LDS church is great. He was the only boy coming to church, and he didn't want to be alone. Junior loves the Gospel and has great joy because of it. He wanted his friend to feel that same joy, so he opened his mouth and invited his friend. His friend enjoyed it so much that he invited his friend. The invitation then branced out and eventually, Junior was joined by 25 other boys. Now these boys are all together and watch out for each other. They want to make sure each and every one of them comes to church and does the right things because they love each other. They feel that no one should be left behind, that everyone should know how they feel towards the LDS church. They aren't afraid to invite others because they know that this church is true. May we as members of this church learn from their example and share our testimony to all our friends and invite them to come to church. Let us not be afraid to share with others what we believe and know to be true.

"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come." (D&C 68:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment